| Amigos Cave|
|Inhabitants|| Ramón |
Amigos Cave is a ice cavern home where the amigos used to live after they were exiled from Adélie Village. It is the former home of the Amigos before they move on to Adélie-Land and appears in MarioFan65's fan-fiction The Story of The Five Amigos and appear as a minor location in The Story of The Five Amigos 2.
Amigos Cave is the home of the poor adélie penguin chicks Ramón, Raul, Rinaldo, Lombardo, Nestor after they were exiled by Roy the Elder in Adélie Village. This is where they can rest, sleep, play in the pool, and tell bedtime stories. The Amigos created this place when they were kids and try to survive the cold when eating food by finding a lot of fish.
Years later, the Doomberg destroys it when crashing to Emperor-Land.
Appearances in FanfictionsEdit
Here are all the fanfictions that this location makes an appearance in that are on this wiki:
- The Story of The Five Amigos
- The Story of The Five Amigos 2 (appears for a short/minor location)
- Ramón's Burrito Dream (in dream)
- Tickle Torment Future (in future era)
- In The Story of The Five Amigos, the setting takes place inside where Ramón can tell his backstory to Mumble and Erik about how they become brave and saved his entire nation.
- Amigos Cave can also be mentioned in Happy Feet Three (MarioFan65's Version) and The Story of The Five Amigos 3.
- The Doomberg somehow destroyed Amigos Cave since the place was far away from Emperor-Land. The Amigos never recognize their old home by the time the Doomberg crashed to Emperor-Land during the events of Happy Feet Two when they visit Mumble to free the trapped penguins.
- In the Happy Peep episode, "Ramón's Burrito Dream", it appears to be shaded in snow and blocked with ice.