| Bryan the Beach Master|
|Relatives|| Sons: Shane and Darren |
Mate: Can be any in Fan-Fictions
Mother: Can be any in Fan-Fictions
Father: Can be any in Fan-Fictions
|Appearance||Black Eyes: Brown Eyes|
|Voiced By||Richard Carter|
Bryan the Beach Master is a character in Happy Feet Two. He is an elephant seal.
Bryan first appears when Mumble and the three kids try to return home by using a "bridge", and Bryan comes and he suprises Mumble, telling Mumble to back up and then tells his short "story". Boadicea tried to get past him, sliding down his back but eventually got slapped by his tail back to Mumble and the other kids and got head-butted onto the ice. Then, Atticus told him to apoligize and hit Bryan's nose, but got head-butted back. He is first depicted to be "grumpy". Soon the bridge he's on collapses and he gets trapped in a hole. Soon, Mumble finds a way to get him out of the ice.
And then later on, he thanks Mumble for saving him. But, when Mumble goes back to Bryan to get help, he yelled at him and told him to get out. Erik then sings and eventually, convinces Bryan to come help out to save Emperor-Land.
Appearances in FanfictionsEdit
Here are all the fanfictions that this character makes an appearance in that are on this wiki:
- Club Penguin And Happy Feet The Crossover
- Happy Feet Three (MarioFan65's Version)
- Happy Feet Special; Return of Prehistory
- Happy Feet Episode; Clash of the Sea Monsters
- Happy Feet; Ornithocheirus and the Monster Awakened
- His body is similar to Barry the elephant seal who appears in Happy Feet.
- Bryan is perhaps one of the most popular elephant seal characters.