| Everything out there is Fandom
This story is a fanfiction, meaning it is a theory of what might have or might happen. You might be surprised of the authors point of view.
The story also spawned sequels like Club Penguin And Happy Feet The Crossover 2 and Club Penguin And Happy Feet: The Rise of Protobot. It also included two specials Club Penguin And Happy Feet The Crossover: Halloween Special and Club Penguin And Happy Feet: Birthday Bash.
- Norma Jean
- Miss Viola
- Bo (Boadicea)
- Mrs. Astrakhan
- Gary the Gadget Guy
- Aunt Artic
- Jet Pack Guy
- Noah the Elder
- The Elders
- Eggbert the Elder
- Bryan the Beach Master
- Wayne the Challenger
- Dancing Penguin (minor)
- DS Dancing Penguin
- DJ Penguin
- Herbert P. Bear (the main antagonist)
- Pied Piper Machine
- Boss Skua (minor)
- Dino (minor)
- Frankie (minor)
- Vinnie (minor)
- Brokebeak (minor)
- Francesco (minor)
- Rockhopper (cameo as plush and seen on the journal of Captain Rockhopper)
- Chapter 1: A New Beginning
- Chapter 2: Herbert Meet The Emperor Penguins
- Chapter 3: New Penguins From Another World?
- Chapter 4: Enter Club Penguin Island
- Chapter 5: The Penguin Species Make New Friends
- Chapter 6: We Found A Home!
- Chapter 7: Prepared for Help
- Chapter 8: Herbert's Wrath
- Chapter 9: Save the Island
- Chapter 10/Epilogue: Return Home
Behind the ScenesEdit
- This story lead to a Crossover Omniverse Saga with other stories like Super Mario and Happy Feet and Lion King and Happy Feet: A Pride Tale.
- It is the first Happy Feet fan-fiction from MarioFan65.
- Klutzy and Klepto are the only characters that don't speak during the story.
- This is the first Happy Feet fan-fiction by MarioFan65 to not feature any fanon characters.
- This is MarioFan65's first Happy Feet fan-fiction to take place on a island which is not Antarctica.
- This fan-fiction is known to be MarioFan65's first Club Penguin fan-fiction but a crossover with Happy Feet.
- Club Penguin Island is different in the media community like most shorts like Puffle Trouble and most TV Specials like We Wish You a Merry Walrus.
- The water in Antarctica is still frozen in this story due to the snowstorm in Happy Feet Two.
- Parts of being frozen is still melting according to the Elephant Seal Beach scene.