| Everything out there is Fandom
This story is a fanfiction, meaning it is a theory of what might have or might happen. You might be surprised of the authors point of view.
Club Penguin And Happy Feet The Crossover 2 is an fan-fiction written by MarioFan65. The story is a crossover with Club Penguin and Happy Feet and a sequel to Club Penguin And Happy Feet The Crossover. The story focused on the prehistory era of Club Penguin Island.
- Dinoy the Tyrannosaurus
- Fary the Pteranodon
- Magda the Triceratops
- Gary the Gadget Guy
- Aunt Arctic
- Zorry the Tyrannosaurus (the main antagonist)
- Zino the Triceratops
- Raptor Pack
- Herbert P. Bear
- Cake and Awesome (minor)
- Pied Piper Machine (cameo, head only)
- Edmund the Macaroni Penguin (beginning)
- The Elders (Macaroni Penguins) (beginning)
- Future Penguins (post credit scene)
- Gary 3000 (post credit scene)
- Rockhopper (mentioned)
- Yarr (mentioned)
- Chapter 1: Mystery Times
- Chapter 2: Return to Club Penguin Island
- Chapter 3: The Prehistory World
- Chapter 4: Dino Friends
- Chapter 5: Hunted
- Chapter 6: The Search Party
- Chapter 7: The Penguins That Time Forget
- Chapter 8: The Volcano War
- Chapter 9: Jurassic Fury
- Chapter 10/Epilogue: Time is Saved
Behind the ScenesEdit
- This is the first Happy Feet fan-fiction to feature dinosaurs. The second being Happy Feet Special; Return of Prehistory.
- This is the first Club Penguin and Happy Feet crossover story with fanon characters.
- The story have influences on dinosaur films like The Land Before Time, Dinosaur and Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs.
- The story take place three months after the original.
- The Elephant Seals, Sensei and the Skuas did not make a return for the sequel.
- However, skuas are mentioned in the story.
- Like the previous story, Club Penguin Island in the prehistory times is set in the media community like Club Penguin: Monster Beach Party.
- The song "Grazing in the Grass" share the same melody as Raven Symone's cover from The Lion King 1½.
- The story also includes a reference to the first Lion King film saying that after Dinoy gave Zorry a scar, Zorry will be prepared for a raptor pack in the future.