|Esequiel, Montay, Shippo & Josesito|
"Esequiel, Montay, Shippo & Josesito" is the twenty-first and first episode of the third season of Happy Peep written by MarioFan65 and directed by Penguin-Lover.
This episode feature Esequiel, Montay, Shippo and Josesito as the main characters of the episode. Their world is under attack by the hands of a evil emperor Vikram, who caused to destroy the planet. It's up to them to save the world from Vikram and his minions.
This episode of the "Esequiel, Montay, Shippo & Josesito" long-running series included five sequels titled, "Esequiel, Montay, Shippo & Josesito 2: Darktisk's Fury", "Esequiel, Montay, Shippo & Josesito 3: The New Kid", "Esequiel, Montay, Shippo & Josesito 4: Into the Internet World", "Esequiel, Montay, Shippo & Josesito 5: Future Takeover", "Esequiel, Montay, Shippo & Josesito 6: The Final Bout", "Esequiel, Montay, Shippo & Josesito 7: The Iburlis Trigger" and "Esequiel, Montay, Shippo & Josesito 8: The Case of the Missing Diamond".
A spin-off based on the episodes titled The Esequiel, Montay, Shippo & Josesito Show was released on Summer 2015.
- Esequiel (the main protagonist)
- Montay (the deuteragonist)
- Shippo (the tritagonist)
- Josesito (the tetartagonist)
- Vikram the Emperor Theft (the main antagonist)
- Leonard the Spyer (the secondary antagonist)
- Gorgen the Taker (the tertiary antagonist)
- Franko the Stealer (the quaternary antagonist)
- Cho Cho
- Miss Viola
- Mrs. Astrakhan
- Principal Indigo
- Bo (Boadicea)
- Terry the Penguin
- Edwin the Emperor Penguin
- The Elders (Paulet Island)
- Roy the Elder
- The Elders (Adélie Village)
- Xever the Elder
- The Elders (Cape Adare)
- Arbert the Weddell Seal
- Leopard Seal (minor antagonist)
- Adélie Penguin Mascot
- Adélie Penguin Polices (minor antagonists)
- Adélie Mall Boss (minor antagonist)
- Adélie Mall Security Guards (minor antagonists)
- Robot Cam Penguin (cameo as an antagonist)
- Move-Ram (minor antagonist)
- Mecha Armor Penguin Robot (the true main antagonist)
- Tack Frost (cameo, no lines)
- Coach Oro (cameo)
- Dantel (cameo)
- Rio (cameo)
- Esequiel is seen as a chick again after "Tickle Torment Future", "The Story of Esequiel the Tickle Inventor" and "The Cape Adare BBQ".
- Josesito appears as the main character when he was a chick after "The Story of Esequiel the Tickle Inventor".
- He is also a chick in the beginning of "The Cape Adare BBQ".
- Esequiel invented something new along with Josesito where they can be chicks again and change them back into adults at the end of the episode.
- "My Humps" by The Black Eyed Peas is the main theme of this episode as "You Spend my Spendin' (I Stay No More)".
- In the hero poster, Montay's old look is used instead of his new look due to Baby Esequiel's artwork having Montay's similar new look from his appearance.
- The title is a reference to the relationship that happen in Season 2's episode "Tickle Torment Future 2: Stuck in Prehistory".
- This is the first episode that more penguins can fly like Feather. The first was "The Fish Job".
- One of Beny's robots are recreated by Vikram, along side with Robot Cam Penguin.
- "That's All I Need" return in this episode since "The Story of Esequiel the Tickle Inventor".
- Adélie Mall from Happy Feet Racing 4 make an appearance in this episode.
- When Montay mention that Vikram beat up two adelie penguin chicks when he was a baby, the two chicks that were beaten up by Vikram could possibly be one of the two like Carlos and Blazer or Dylan and Ting-Ting.
- This is one of the most successful Happy Peep episodes to date.
- The episode was originally titled as "Dylan, Kristoff, Andreas & Josesito" when Esequiel, Montay, Shippo and Josesito are superheroes, but the title has to be changed due to unknown reasons.
- Montay and Esequiel are early names for Kristoff and Andreas during development of the Happy Peep series.
- Dylan Corlier was set to appear in this episode until he was cutted out and later set to appear in "Esequiel, Montay, Shippo & Josesito 3: The New Kid".
- This episode was going to be short, but it ended out turning to be a movie and a episode special.