| Everything out there is Fandom
This story is a fanfiction, meaning it is a theory of what might have or might happen. You might be surprised of the authors point of view.
Happy Feet: The Christmas Special is a Happy Feet Fan-Fiction Christmas Special written by MarioFan65 and directed by Penguin-Lover. Its original air date was on December 24, 2013.
- Norma Jean
- Miss Viola
- Principal Indigo
- Bo (Boadicea)
- Terry the Penguin
- Tarry the Penguin
- Terri the Penguin
- Edwin the Emperor Penguin
- Noah the Elder
- The Elders (Emperor Penguins)
- Ludy Gaga
- Alpha Skua (the main antagonist)
- Brokebeak (the secondary antagonist)
- Francesco (the tertiary antagonist)
- Santa Claus
- Santa Claus' reindeers
- Perxio the Penguin
- Rio the Penguin
- Esequiel the Tickle Inventor (cameo in ending)
- Josesito (cameo in ending)
- Chapter 1: The Plan for making a Christmas Tree
- Chapter 2: Santa's Arrival
- Chapter 3: Penguin-Land
- Chapter 4: The Search for the Present
- Chapter 5: Very Important Creature
- Chapter 6/Epilogue: Save Christmas and Antarctica
- Santa Claus make an appearance as a special guest character in the story and later would reappear in the Happy Peep episodes "Winter Wonderland" and "Santa Comes Back".
- This story uses elements from the Happy Peep series and taking place just before the series.
- Esequiel and Josesito appear as cameos during the post-credits scene.
- This is the second Happy Feet media when someone call the person lardface. The first being Happy Feet.
- Montay and Monty appear with similar names.
- As implied from Happy Feet, Mumble grows up from many months. In MarioFan65's universe, Mumble grows up many years. However in the movie universe, it is unknown if he had christmas before growing up for Graduation Day.
- The song "Penguins Can Do Whatever They Want" is similar to "Fix Your Tooth" from The Land Before Time TV series episode "The Mysterious Tooth Crisis".
- Originally, the story was going to be released on December 20, 2013. But it was pushed up to four days, releasing it on December 24, 2013 instead.