Happy Feet Racing 4 is a fan-made racing game by MarioFan65. It is a sequel to the 2013 racing hit Happy Feet Racing 3.
This game uses elements from the Happy Peep series.
- Norma Jean
- Kathleen (new)
- Bo (Boadicea)
- Miss Viola (unlockable)
- Principal Indigo (unlockable)
- Esequiel the Tickle Inventor (new and unlockable)
- Josesito (new and unlockable)
- Lovelace (unlockable)
- Gerald (unlockable)
- Tracy (unlockable)
- Dantel (new and unlockable)
- Coach Oro (new and unlockable)
Nitro Grand PrixEdit
|Heartsong Cup||Penguin Cup||Lovestone Cup||Special Cup|
|Mumble Circuit||Adélie Inventions Corp||Gentoo Craze Zone||Esequiel Circuit|
|Royal Harbor||Downpour Underwater Ruins||Adélie Mall||Paulet Island All-Grade School|
|Lovelace's Water Park||Winter Wonderland||Emperordrome||Scary Land|
|Paulet Island||Mountain Circuit||Penguin Hell||Rainbow Stadium|
Retro Grand PrixEdit
- This game now feature karts with vehicles parts instead of using ice parts from the first three games of the Happy Feet Racing series, similar to Mario Kart 7.
- The theme of Gentoo Craze Zone is "Go Crazy" from Happy Feet Two: The Video Game.
- The Esequiel, Montay, Shippo & Josesito Show episode "Racing Time" is based on the game.