|Relatives|| Father: Joselito |
|Appearance||Black Eyes: Indigo eyes|
|Voiced By||Jess Harnell|
- "Ea na ooh, Oh no ea, You Mad or Not"
Josesito is a fan-made character by MarioFan65. He is a male adélie penguin chick who is the son of the elder Joselito and the elder guard of his mother Mora. He is enemies and rivals with Esequiel when they were chicks. For many years before the events of the Happy Peep episodes, Josesito's father Joselito died and went to Penguin Heaven as his new life. Now, Josesito is the new elder and leader of Paulet Island. He is also the host of Happy Peep Short Stuff.
As a BabyEdit
As an AdultEdit
As an Adult, Josesito has black skin, indigo eyes, a pink beak, and a white belly.
In his devil form when a monster stepped on him, he can transform by turning giant. He has red skin, black horns on his head, a devil tail, and the same indigo eyes in his penguin form. He is similar to Giga Bowser from the Super Smash Bros. series.
Appearances in FanfictionsEdit
Here are all the fanfictions that this character makes an appearance in that are on this wiki:
- The Story of Esequiel the Tickle Inventor (as an antagonist until being reformed to good)
- Tickle Torment Future 2: Stuck in Prehistory (as a supporting character)
- Mumble's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Esequiel, Montay, Shippo & Josesito
- The Ultimate Snowball Fight 2: The Worldwide Games
- Double Montay
- Happy Feet: The Final Stretch
- Esequiel, Montay, Shippo & Josesito 2: Darktisk's Fury
- Esequiel, Montay, Shippo & Josesito 3: The New Kid
- Penguin Legends
- Guardians of the Universes (Cameo)
- His inspiration is based on Spyro from the Spyro the Dragon franchise.
- Josesito's name is taken from MarioFan65's cousin in real life.
- He may be a on-take of this character, similar to Terry being a on-take of MarioFan65.
- He and Esequiel has been getting close into friends and rivals during their childhood.
- Josesito can also turn himself back into a kid, similar to Goku from Dragon Ball GT.
- He uses a rock stick to guard the whole island as sometimes, someone guard over the island.