|Loco House Adventure|
- Ting-Ting Fenderwind
- Tito Fenderwind
- Rosita Fenderwind
- Roy the Elder
- Xever the Elder
- Cho Cho
- Arbert the Weddell Seal (minor)
- Shouty (minor)
- Canny (minor)
- Dino (cameo)
- Frankie (cameo)
- Shippo (cameo)
- Ludy Gaga (cameo)
- Feather God (cameo)
- John the Baker (mentioned)
- Burdo (mentioned)
(In Cape Adare at Montay's Cave Home, Montay was having a nice relax on the bed until his father came to wake him up for the morning)
- Fastino: Good morning Montay.
- Montay: Wait, what? I'm late for school.
- Fastino: No school today. It's only Saturday.
- Montay: Thank goodness, i'm alive at last.
- Fastino: Want to have breakfast with us for the moment?
- Montay: Yeah, i guess so.
- Fastino: Then come down stairs. I made your favorite fish dish for you.
- Montay: Oh boy. I hope it could be something like a shrimp appetizer.
(In the living room)
- Hersila: Good morning boys.
- Montay: What we're eating?
- Fastino: I just cooked krill for you guys. I didn't know chefs like John can cook like this.
- Montay: Yeah. I wish i can be like him in Black-footed Land
- Hersila: Fresh krill from the land. It taste like shrimp.
- Montay: *eats* Taste like seafood.
- Fastino: Uh huh. I thought Arbert make the best seafood in the world.
- Montay: He's a weddell seal! He can't cook or dance like everyone else in the world. What if a krill crawl in and dance in front of everybody.
- Fastino: Oh, my bad. I thought he was a elephant seal at first.
- Montay: You met him before a few years ago, right?
- Fastino: Yes. Who taught penguins could make salad like the ladybugs?
- Hersila: I thought penguins only eat fish in the world.
- Montay: I guess Shouty have a huge appetizer in his homeland. Lucky for him.
(At Aldo's cave home)
- Aldo: *sleeping*
- Camilo: Good morning Aldo.
- Aldo: Aw, dad. I'm here for my breakfast.
- Camilo: You just wake up already for the start of the day. How are you?
- Aldo: Tired.
- Camilo: Come right down. I have fish for you.
- Aldo: Fish? Really?
- Camilo: Yes. I know you're gonna love it.
(In the living room)
- Aldo: Mom, what fish is this?
- Silvana: Oh, this is salmon. It's a special fish the elders used everyday.
- Aldo: Wow, can you imagine that?
- Camilo: I like it. Aldo, you're gonna try it and love it.
- Aldo: The smell? Not that good.
- Camilo: I know fish have a sense of smell. Don't make it rotten like a undead adelie penguin.
- Aldo: Yes. I will eat. *eat the salmon*
- Camilo: How it taste like?
- Aldo: It taste good and gooey.
- Silvana: I love you Aldo. You're the best son that a mother could have.
- Aldo: Yeah, i have been good since elementary school. I love to have you guys til' i move out of the land.
- Camilo: You're moving out? But you're still young.
- Aldo: No, i mean if i get myself a hone, then i should graduate school first.
- Silvana: Okay then, it's up to you.
- Aldo: Fine Mom, i'll do my best.
- Silvana: Good, i hope you have a better life with the adelies someday.
(Meanwhile, Checker and a few adelie penguin workers are looking for Montay and Aldo)
- Checker: Art, you set up the house.
- Art: Oh yes i did. It all set up for 3 people alike.
- Checker: Feige, think you can look for the two people we're searching.
- Feige: Yes. I'm very concern. You make me wonder for that one hero who save the world all the time.
- Checker: Boom. Montay. He was the one who fought Lord Darktisk.
- Feige: I thought he was some type of a cartoon name.
- Checker: I know everything about these penguins. Burdo wouldn't even think about it when searching for penguins on the computer.
- Art: There it is. Cape Adare.
- Checker: Alright. Let's go see Roy and Xever. I hope they pleased us with this approval.
(At Cape Adare)
- Roy: When the hurricane started to come, we evacuate to another land.
- Xever: Yes. I remember when the frozen incident was happening on our world last year.
- Roy: No more snow, all warm.
- Xever: Penguins are ment to be cold.
- Roy: We are cold, but we're not sick after all.
- Xever: Good. I needed in mind.
- Roy: And i believe a good day will happen.
- Xever: Yes. A better one.
- Art: Greetings Roy and Xever.
- Roy: Art, you came back.
- Art: Yes. I brought a few friends to check over you.
- Checker: We need to have a talk.
- Feige: Yes. It's very important.
- Roy: Who are you?
- Feige: I'm Feige.
- Roy: Feige? Interesting. What brings you here?
- Feige: Where is the hero Montay.
- Roy: Montay? Oh my, he lives here.
- Feige: Fast on track my man. Where is he? We have to talk with him.
- Roy: He's with his parents, i'll get them.
- Feige: Go ahead leader.
- Roy: Montay! Where are you?
- Xever: They are inside mister.
- Roy: Oh, my bad.
- Feige: Ah, they must be in the cave home.
(Back at Montay's cave home in the living room)
- Montay: Ah, good yummy breakfast.
- Fastino: I'm the best cook out there.
- Hersila: You are still my sweetheart.
- Fastino: I love you too Hersila.
- Montay: Man. This breakfast is the best. I love it so much.
- Fastino: I never had another taste like this.
- Hersila: Me too.
- Montay: Very good, tasty.
- Fastino: Uh huh, that's right.
MORE TO COME
- This is the first episode where Ting-Ting appears without Carlos, Blazer or Dylan.
- This is the first episode where one of the skua members appear without Boss Skua.
- This episode is loosey based on the 2003 The Cat in the Hat movie.
- This is Canny's first appearance since Happy Feet: A Christmas Carol, making his Happy Peep debut yet.
- This episode mark the return of Checker since "LOLZ Raul".
- This is the first episode with Ting-Ting new personality, making him a bit goofy.
- This episode is known as "Crazy House Adventure" during production. The word 'crazy' was changed to 'loco' for a spanish word, similar to Ramón's loco motion poster in Happy Feet Two.
- It is revealed that Ting-Ting can invent stuff fast like Esequiel.
- In the "Fun, Fun, Fun" song, Penguintopia from Penguin Legends make a cameo appearance when the door opens with Ting-Ting as a matador coming by before he close the door from the polar bear chasing in.
- Penguintopia will also make major appearances in future episodes.