|The Cluster School|
- Carlos the Waterfan
- Dylan Corlier
- Blazer Guinfarb (minor)
- Ting-Ting Fenderwind (minor)
- Alto (minor)
- Cho Cho (minor)
- Principal Fango
- Principal Facundo
- Mental Class Teacher
- The Great 'Guin (mentioned)
- Slikk (mentioned)
(In Ice Winds Middle School, 8am before school starts students were heading to the cafeteria for breakfast)
- Montay: Man, it so good to have breakfast at school, right Aldo?
- Aldo: Yes. I love it when it get fishy.
- Montay: I wonder why we alway eat fish for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Aldo: That what The Great 'Guin wanted for us to do.
- Montay: Yeah, can we eat krill or something?
- Aldo: I better think of something. What can i like?
- Montay: Candy, Alto like candy. Ah ha, i got it.
(In Carlos' table)
- Carlos: Well, well, well. What do we have here?
- Ting-Ting: Cha Cha Cha?
- Carlos: No Ting-Ting. Blazer, do you have any idea?
- Blazer: I'm going to pass my test today. I hope i get an A.
- Dylan: No F's like the failures.
- Alto: No loco crazy at all times.
- Dylan: Oh boy. I feel so good.
- Ting-Ting: Oh boy, fresh in the table of a sea lion.
- Carlos: Not sea lion you stupid.
- Ting-Ting: Oh, my bad.
(Back at Montay's table)
- Montay: Aldo, i have a better idea, take one of Alto's candy and bring it to me.
- Aldo: Yes sir. I will do the job for you. I'm the man.
- Montay: Go. Get it quick from that fart eater.
- Aldo: Ok. I do it.
(Aldo sneak into Carlos' table)
- Carlos: Well boys, the candy is ours.
- Dylan: Candy for breakfast?
- Carlos: Yes, we eat it up.
- Alto: But it's my candy.
- Carlos: You never share Alto. Give it to ours.
- Blazer: Yeah. You be a big boy now.
- Ting-Ting: And be strong like the leopard seals.
- Aldo: *sneak on the table and grab the candy*
- Alto: Ah! Candy stealer!
- Carlos: Get the boy!
- Dylan: I'll get him.
- Blazer: *block Aldo* Not so fast kid.
- Aldo: Hey. *fight Blazer*
- Ting-Ting: Go Blazer, Go.
- Blazer: *slap Aldo*
- Aldo: Ow.
- Dylan: *stand on the tables* I'm gonna jump! *land on Blazer and Aldo*
- Blazer: Hey!
- Aldo: Let's fight.
(Dylan, Blazer and Aldo fight together)
- Ting-Ting: Cha Cha Cha.
- Alto: Wow.
- Carlos: I can't believe it. What is going on here?
- Alto: Give me back my candy!
- Aldo: No! *punch Alto*
- Alto: Ah. My face.
- Carlos: You monster! *fight Aldo*
- Aldo: Leave it alone. *punch Carlos*
- Carlos: Ah! Not again. *slap Aldo*
- Aldo: Ow. You icetard.
- Carlos: Give me the candy.
- Aldo: *throw the candy at Dylan and Blazer*
- Dylan: Ouch.
- Blazer: What a whip.
- Montay: Get the candy quick.
- Aldo: What that?
- Alto: You can't have it.
- Aldo: It's mine, not yours.
- Carlos: Hey, give it back.
- Blazer: You're done. Not a thing for you.
- Dylan: And that's not a toy.
- Ting-Ting: Come on Aldo, you learned your lesson.
- Aldo: No. Not without a fight. *punch Carlos*
- Carlos: Watch it amigo. *punch Aldo*
- Aldo: You punch me again? Now I flip you back. *grab and roll Carlos*
- Ting-Ting: Ooh! That's funny.
- Dylan: *jump to Montay* Yippa yoo!
- Montay: Hey.
- Dylan: I'm a cute boy.
- Montay: *stand up and slam Dylan* Watch it!
- Dylan: Cut it off.
- Alto: Hey lazy man. Look out.
- Montay: *punch Dylan* That candy is Aldo's!
- Dylan: It's not his. It's ours.
- Aldo: *throw Carlos to Dylan* Take that!
- Carlos: Hey.
- Dylan: Whoa.
- Montay: Stop it you two.
- Cho Cho: Yeah. You guys need to chill out.
- Montay: Stop it now!
- Aldo: *beat up Carlos* Die!
- Carlos: Whoa. That tickles.
- Dylan: *push Montay* Ooh!
- Montay: Watch it.
- Dylan: *grab Aldo* Slam, slam, slam.
- Aldo: Get off of me now.
- Carlos: *slam Dylan and Aldo* Stop it you two!
- Montay: *kick Carlos' butt* Watch it where your fighting in.
- Aldo: MINE!
- Dylan: Stop that.
- Fango: What is going on where? Montay, Aldo, Carlos and Dylan, principal's office now!
- Montay, Aldo, Carlos and Dylan: What?
(At Principal Fango's office)
- Montay: Uh..........
- Aldo: Why are we here for?
- Carlos: Are we in trouble?
- Dylan: Is it nap time?
- Fango: No. You guys are here for a reason.
- Montay: Like what?
- Aldo: Making a bedtime story?
- Fango: No! After all these years of behavior, i'm going to port you guys somewhere.
- Montay: What? What did we do?
- Fango: You guys were fighting together, drawing lines on the wall, messing up the bathroom, have bad behaviors in detention and fighting all together during lunch time.
- Carlos: That can't be a chance.
- Fango: Oh, i have something special for you Dylan.
- Dylan: Like what?
- Fango: Refusing to work, act silly, sleep during class and try to cut people feathers off.
- Dylan: But the adults don't have feathers. The chicks do.
- Carlos: Oh yeah, he was stealing lunch pebbles from other people as well.
- Dylan: Hey.
- Fango: That not what i'm talking about.
- Carlos: You can't be serious about it.
- Dylan: Yeah. It's a mistake. Can you give us one more chance.
- Fango: Of course you can.
- Aldo: Really?
- Fango: NO! I fooled you all.
- Montay: Awww.
- Carlos: We're all gonna die!
- Fango: You're all going to cluster school.
- Aldo: Cluster school?!
- Fango: Yes. You four are going to Bad Manners Cluster School.
- Montay: What is that suppose to mean?
- Fango: It's a school where people go with mental problems and bad behaviors. You four are one of them and you're getting transported there.
- Aldo: Well, i'm not going.
- Fango: Go, now! I have the map where the school is located. For the mark of my words, leave!
(At the plains of Antarctica)
- Montay: Man, i hate being expelled.
- Aldo: This is such a shame.
- Carlos: You blamed on us.
- Dylan: I don't know what is going on with the world.
- Montay: We could end up in some hell place. But i don't know why.
- Dylan: There is so much torture out there.
- Montay: I thought that Slikk guy from Penguin-Land was already in the cluster school. But he left years ago.
- Aldo: What does the map said?
- Montay: We were suppose to go straight. Oh, there it is.
- Carlos: Oh no.
(The gang found Bad Manners Cluster School)
- Montay: Bad Manners Cluster School? What kind of school is this, when you don't give manners to people and have some bad attitude or something.
- Aldo: This school is real. The principal is right about it.
- Carlos: I guess we're gonna die there.
- Dylan: Who cares, let's go inside and check it out.
- Montay: Dylan, you know that this place is going to be bad.
- Aldo: I have a bad feeling about this.
(Inside of Bad Manners Cluster School)
- Montay: This place look empty.
- Aldo: Is this a joke? Did we just end up in some fraud place?
- Carlos: Looks dirty to me.
- Dylan: The floor is even a mess.
(The bell rings)
- Aldo: Did the bell ring because, we're new.
- Montay: No. That means.
(The kids start coming out, running, panicing, screaming and hopping in the hallway)
- Carlos: What is this?
- Ting-Ting: This place is like a horror movie!
- Montay: Let's get out of here and go back to real school.
- Aldo: We can't. We're stuck with the students and almost every one of them is loco.
- Montay: Can we tell Fango that we're done with cluster school?
- Aldo: No. We haven't even started it. Let's go check what the classes are like.
- Carlos: I reallv have a bad feeling about this.
(The students are watching the fight in the hallway)
- Students: Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
- Adelie Student #1: *beat up the student*
- Adelie Student #2: What a icehole you are.
- Adelie Student #1: Suit yourself.
- Adelie Student #2: You know we're stuck in here and all you do is fight like we did two years ago.
- Adelie Student #3: Come on man, show some strongest and heart in you.
- Adelie Penguin #1: I'll beat your butt.
(With Montay, Aldo, Carlos and Ting-Ting)
- Carlos: What a mess.
- Dylan: It's a disaster. So many crazy people there.
(The adelie penguin chicks are hopping next to Montay and the gang)
- Montay: Move back!
- Aldo: Whoa.
- Carlos: I didn't see that coming.
- Dylan: Is this a fun fair or what?
- Montay: Book fair?
- Carlos: We don't read books. I wonder why we ended up in some prison-like school.
- Aldo: This school is really that dumb.
- Montay: It's way more loco than you expected.
- Aldo: Are we suppose to be in class?
- Montay: Well, let's find out.
(At the bathroom)
- Chinstrap Student #1: Get out now.
- Chinstrap Student #2: We really have to go.
- Aldo: Yo, what's up?
- Chinstrap Student #1: What do you want?
- Montay: I think we have a challenge.
- Carlos: Yeah!
- Ting-Ting: Someone is going loco.
- Aldo: Man, i feel like crushing!
- Emperor Student #1: I'm at the toilet. Just wait for a minute.
- Emperor Student #2: You're day dreaming, are you?
- Emperor Student #1: No!
- Montay: Bring it on.
- Carlos: *fight against the students*
- Montay: *jump and knock down the student*
- Aldo: *beat up the bullies* Yeah. Get out of here.
- Montay: You got something to say?
- Dylan: Knock it off.
- Carlos: *beat the bullies up* Yeah! Take that.
- Montay: *knock the bullies out* That should teach a lesson.
- Emperor Student #1: *get out of the bathroom* Sorry boys, what a long wee day.
- Montay: Boy, that was a close one.
- Cluster School Principal: What the heck is this?
- Carlos: What do you mean?
- Cluster School Principal: In my office, now!
(At the principal's office)
- Montay: *gulps* I'm scared.
- Aldo: But today it's our first day. What do you want from us?
- Cluster School Principal: This is your first day of Cluster School. Well, well, well. It seems that i saw you guys fighting at the bathroom.
- Montay: What did we do that was wrong?
- Aldo: Yeah. You didn't see us all the way there.
- Carlos: Did you watch it in your mind?
- Dylan: Are you making it up?
- Cluster School Principal: No. I have cameras all over the place.
- Montay: All over the place?
- Aldo: Like how many?
- Cluster School Principal: 30 cameras have been placed on the ceiling to watch you guys.
- Aldo: That can't be happening.
- Carlos: Now we're gonna be in trouble for real big time.
- Cluster School Principal: You are not in trouble. I placed every camera in the rooms so all of you lazy guys would get caught by me.
- Montay: You're a stalker!
- Aldo: You want trouble? Here's some trouble for you.
- Cluster School Principal: Be quiet! I alway get sick of you guys.
- Montay: Who are you and what's your name?
- Facundo: My name is Principal Facundo, the principal of Bad Manners Cluster School.
- Aldo: Get us out of here.
- Facundo: No! This is your first warning now. You're going to mental class.
- Carlos: Mental class?
- Dylan: What a mental class?
- Facundo: Mental class is a class for students with anger and mental problems like you! You're going there and that's final.
- Montay: No way we're going.
- Facundo: Too bad so sad. You're going and that's the last final time! That's it! OUT!
- Montay: Fine. We'll just go.
- Aldo: The class schedules are messed up.
- Carlos: We'll think about it.
- Dylan: I can't believe we are in a hell of school.
- Facundo: I know what i can do with these chicks. *evil laugh*
(At the mental class)
- Mental Class Teacher: Welcome to mental class, today you will be writing a essay on your anger problems in life. Four young man, have a seat!
- Montay: Fine.
- Aldo: Hey look, there's four desk in the loser side.
- Carlos: Who wanna go to the loser side?
- Dylan: Yeha. Let's have some real friends.
- Mental Class Teacher: Be quiet. I know some of you guys were grounded in life. Even for a skua trying to capture you or a leopard seal trying to eat you alike.
- Dylan: What about a killer whale?
- Mental Class Teacher: Ah! Shut the heck up. You got it wrong.
- Dylan: Darn it.
- Carlos: I thought all the teachers are ladies.
- Montay: Psst, some teachers are men like him.
- Mental Class Teacher: Be quiet fast boy!
- Montay: Oh snap.
- Mental Class Teacher: What you're gonna do is, take a essay about your behavior.
- Aldo: No way, i'm doing this junk.
- Montay: Me too.
- Carlos: This stinks.
- Dylan: Oh boy.
- Aldo: I'm ain't doing it.
- Mental Class Teacher: Work!
- Montay: Fine.
- Aldo: We're doing this stupid essay anyways.
- Carlos: I never want to do work in life.
- Dylan: Oh boy, time to go to work.
- Montay: But we are in school right now.
- Aldo: What's the worse case that could happen?
- Montay: I hate this work.
- Mental Class Teacher: Work you son of a craig!
- Montay: Fine, we work together.
- Dylan: Oh boy, this is so easy.
- Carlos: It's not easy, it's hard.
- Dylan: Awwwww.
- Mental Class Teacher: No talking. Work!
- Carlos: Damn, fine.
- Montay: Such a waste of work.
(Back at Principal Facundo's office)
- Facundo: Such a little fool of penguins. I torture every student around for the failure of life. No one will ever stop me by the creation of this fool. There is something to show. *enter his secret lab, revealing his walking mecha* Ah ha, perfect-o. This mecha will destroy the powered penguins and i will be able to rule all the schools in the world. No one will tell me what to do. *evil laugh*
(Back at mental class, Montay, Aldo, Carlos and Ting-Ting are finished with their work)
- Montay: Done!
- Aldo: I'm finish.
- Mental Class Teacher: Are you done? For real?
- Carlos: Yes, we are all done.
- Dylan: This essay is so easy.
- Montay: Hey, we haven't even studied since we're new to this school.
- Mental Class Teacher: I don't care about studying. Just give me the paper.
- Montay: Okay.
- Aldo: Here you go.
MORE TO COME
- Bad Manners Cluster School was first referenced in the previous episode "The Fish Job 2".
- This is the last episode with Ting-Ting's old personality. Starting in Season 6 with the episode "Loco House Adventure", Ting-Ting will start off with a new personality with a bit goofy.
- This is Aldo's first appearance.