|The Five Amigos get a Tickle Torment|
It was released on February 7, 2014.
- Lovelace (minor in beginning)
- The Mighty Sven (minor in beginning)
- Roy the Elder (the main antagonist)
- Xever the Elder (minor)
- The Elders (Cape Adare) (minor)
- The Elders (Adélie Village) (minor)
(In Adelie-Land, it was a peaceful day with everyone dancing, playing music, and cheering in the show for the Mighty Sven)
- Ramón: Carmen, this is boring and when are we going to see the REAL SHOW?
- Carmen: This is the real show and give cheers to the Mighty Sven!
- Ramón: But he give me the Sventhink already just before the Doomberg comes to Emperor-Land.
- Carmen: Then, go somewhere else.
- Ramón: Fine my darling.
(In the Amigos nest pile)
- Lombardo: Woooooooooooo.
- Raul: We're getting kids!
- Nestor: We have to win the mating season!
- Rinaldo: If not, we lose and we will have to adopt the chicks.
- Raul: Is there a Adopt Egg Shop with adelie penguins?
- Rinaldo: Maybe not.
- Ramón: Amigos!
- Four Amigos: Ramón!
- Ramón: Boys!, it's not mating season yet!, it's only during the winter!, don't you get it?
- Raul: But we have to make them early.
- Ramón: But there criminal penguins around and they will steal your Lovestones.
- Nestor: Oh no.
- Lombardo: It can't be, IT'S REAL!
(In the center section of Adelie-Land)
- ???: Lovelace! LOVELACE!
- Lovelace: Voices.......i hear them.
- Sven: Who could they be?
- ???: It's me, Roy the Elder!
- Lovelace: Roy?
- Sven: What a Roy?
- Lovelace: You know him!, he's the co-leader of Cape Adare!
- Sven: Cape Adare?
- Roy the Elder: I have to tell you something.
- Lovelace: What do you have in there?
- Roy the Elder: There's a lab in Queen Maud Land with all of this tickly stuff! You should try it!
- Lovelace: Ummmm Roy, your an elder!, you can't get tickled that much!
- Roy the Elder: No no, they can do it.
- Sven: But you can use Sventhink.
- Roy the Elder: Lovelace? Who is this bird?
- Lovelace: His name is Sven and he has the power to fly!
- Roy the Elder: Woah, everyone is cheering.
(Back in the Amigos pile section)
- Lombardo: Roy?
- Ramón: It's him guys!
- Lombardo: Let's see him.
- The Amigos: ALRIGHT!
(Back in the main section of this land)
- Roy the Elder: As you wish, the Great 'Guins of the world will be proud of us.
- The Amigos: ROY!
- Roy the Elder: Amigos, there you are.
- Lombardo: Any visit?
- Roy the Elder: Yes, i need to take you guys to Cape Adare.
- Nestor: Not again.
- Raul: But the ghost we defeated for years would come back in the hut.
- Roy the Elder: Who cares about the ghost.
- Carmen: Who are you and what are you doing in here?
- Roy the Elder: Sec- *Ramón blocks Roy way*
- Ramón: Roy, i have a mate now!
- Roy the Elder: If you were exiled from Adélie Village, you have a mate named Carmen?
- Everyone: *laughs*
- Ramón: No no, she was my love interest when she moved there.
- Carmen: I was in a journey to find a mate just because of Xever.
- Roy the Elder: Xever is on my side and he look like a brother to me when we were chicks.
- Rinaldo: ROY, WE DON'T HAVE TIME AND REVEAL THE TRUTH!
- Roy the Elder: There is a tickle torment in a lab of Queen Maud Land.
- Lovelace: No one is going anywhere!
- Carmen: No and forget it Lovelace! and you too puffy head!
- Sven: Puffy head? *laughs*
- Lovelace: Fine fine!, you can now join with Roy and the Amigos.
- Carmen: Thank you boys and let's go.
- Roy the Elder: Here we go.
(In Cape Adare)
- Xever: Elders, i know that the sound of the iceberg is now over and have everyone saved.
- The Elders: YES!
- Roy the Elder: Xever, i found them.
- Xever: Sweet, what do i have?
- Roy the Elder: The Five Amigos with Carmen but escape somewhere around this land.
- Xever: Go and capture them.
- Roy the Elder: Sure and they will be added to the lab of Queen Maud Land.
(In the nest piles of Cape Adare)
- Rimon: So Ramón, what do you have in here?
- Ramón: Anything about the tickle torment Roy mention about from Adelie-Land.
- Limon: So, it is fun?
- Raul: We don't know yet, we have to find out.
- Mendi: Each penguin tickle you?
- Lombardo: No, it is the robotic hands.
- Mendi: Oh.
- Tamón, Never heard of it.
(In the mountains of Cape Adare)
- Roy the Elder: Well, well, well Amigos, you are ready to be captured by my net *throws net*.
(Back in the nest piles)
- Ramón: And that whatever we get for *get trapped with the amigos on the net*.
- The Amigos: Oh No!
- Roy the Elder: *in the mountains* Guys, we're going to the lab to find a tickle torment.
- Carmen: Tickle torment?
- Rimon: It's Roy, we got to follow him.
- Tamón: But, what will he do?
- Mendi: Nothing, he just gonna take them to the lab.
- Limon: Let's go.
(In Queen Maud Land)
- Roy the Elder: Hmmmmmmm...... Where is the lab?
- Rimon: I found it over here! *camera moves to the lab which look like a mountain*.
- Roy the Elder: Found it.
(Outside the Lab)
- Raul: We're here and out!
- Rimon: Roy? how are we gonna get there?
- Roy the Elder: I don't know.
- Mendi: Hey, the door open by itself.
- Roy the Elder: Yes and let's go there.
(In the elevator of the lab)
- Rinaldo: HELP! GIVE ME OUT OF HERE!
- Roy the Elder: Silence! you will never escape Rinaldo!
- Rimon: I'm bored, we should- *dings on the elevator and opens*, Wait, were here.
- Roy the Elder: Finally.
(In the Lab)
- Roy the Elder: *cut the net with his fins*
- Raul: Woah, where are we?
- Rinaldo: Woah, this lab is huge.
- Rimon: Not as huge, it's like a room to me but without ice.
- Mendi: Look, we found the tickle machine!
- Roy the Elder: Finally, the tickle machine 3000 will work on everyone including the amigos.
- Rimon: But how are we gonna work it?
- Roy the Elder: You see.
(By the time, Raul gets to sleep on the metal table)
- Raul: Wow, i love this bed!
- Roy the Elder: That's not a bed *press button to trap Raul*.
- Raul: Help! Somebody help me!
- Roy the Elder: Robot Hands, GET HIM!
- Raul: *robotic hands touch Raul* AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAH.
- Roy the Elder: And again *move temperature to 2x speed*.
- Raul: AHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS LIKE DOING THE MUMBLE IN THE OTHER ADELIE-LAND!.
- Rinaldo: Come on Roy, you have to stop it and take turns.
- Roy the Elder: Lombardo, your next *press button to stop and make the robotic hands stop tickling him*.
- Raul: It's over?
- Lombardo: Get off Raul and i want to try it. *lay down and traps* Oh No! i'm trap!.
- Roy the Elder: Time to make the robot hands ready *robot hands appears by tickling Lombardo*.
- Lombardo: AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE GETTING TICKLED.
- Roy the Elder: How about 5x speed? *move temperature to 5x speed*
- Lombardo: AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP!
- Roy the Elder: Okay, your out *press button to stop tickling*.
- Lombardo: Finally!
- Nestor: It's my turn.
- Rimon: Go ahead Nestor because, your too big to get tickled.
- Nestor: *metal tapes trap his body* Okay and what's next?
- Roy the Elder: You will get tickled by the robot hands, not robot fins.
- Nestor: Sure and make it come.
- Roy the Elder: Okay and your tickling game starts now *press button to make the robot hands tickle him*.
- Nestor: AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA LOMBARDO IS RIGHT!, TICKLING IS FUN! I CAN'T STOP! I CAN'T STOP!
- Roy the Elder: Okay Nestor, Rinaldo is next *press buttons to make the robotic hands stop tickling*.
- Nestor: Darn it! *get off the metal table*.
- Tamón: Come on Rinaldo, it's your turn.
- Rinaldo: I'm on it *lays down on the metal table*.
- Roy the Elder: Now since the metal tapes trapped you, i'm going to press the button to make the robot hands tickle you.
- Rinaldo: Okay.
- Roy the Elder: Here we go *press button to make the robot hands moves and tickle Rinaldo*.
- Rinaldo: Uh oh *robot hands starts tickling him*. AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA THAT'S TOO MUCH!
- Roy the Elder: A little more *move temperature to 3x speed*.
- Rinaldo: AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA! THIS IS SO FUN THAN RIDING ON THE MOUNTAINS AT ADELIE-LAND!
- Roy the Elder: It's over Rinaldo, it's Ramón turn to go next *press button to make the robotic hands stop*
- Rinaldo: Woo hoo and your in Ramón!
- Ramón: Yes! Oh yeah! *lays down on the metal table*.
- Rimon: How will my son do Roy.
- Roy the Elder: He will be okay and let me have the robot hands start without tickling him *press button to move the robot hands*.
- Limon: And what's next?
- Roy the Elder: The Tickle Laser! *press blue button for the tickle laser*. And start tickling *press green button to make the robotic hands and the tickle laser tickle Ramón*.
- Ramón: AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA THE TICKLE LASER IS TICKLING ME. AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. IT NEVER GET OLD.
- Roy the Elder: More speed for you! *move temperature to 5x speed*.
- Ramón: AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I'M LOVIN' IT!
- Nestor: What are we gonna do about Ramón?
- Raul: I don't know.
- Rinaldo: Maybe, we can do a group together.
- Lombardo: That's a great idea.
- Roy the Elder: Time over *press button to make the robotic hands and the tickle laser stop*.
- Ramón: Awww man, i want some more!
- Raul: Let do it all together.
- Lombardo: Yeah.
- Roy the Elder: Everyone is going in?
- Nestor: Yeah and let's get tickled.
- Roy the Elder: Okay Amigos, get on the metal table.
- The Four Amigos: ALRIGHT!
(The Four Amigos lay down on the metal table with their leader Ramón)
- Raul: We finally get to be with you Ramón.
- Ramón: I know.
- Roy the Elder: Okay guys your all strapped down in a X position and let have the robotic hands tickle you and BEGIN! *press button to make the robotic hands tickle them*.
- The Amigos: HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
- Raul: IT'S BACK AGAIN!
- Rinaldo: I THOUGH I HATE IT, AND NOW, I LOVE IT!
- Nestor: AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.
- Lombardo: SO COOL AND FUNNY.
- Ramón: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. ONE, TWO, THREE.
- The Amigos: WE GOT IT!
- Roy the Elder: And what do you guys think?
- Raul: We love getting tickled.
- Ramón: They are in our underarms, belly, bellybutton, sides and feet.
- Roy the Elder: Do you want some more?
- The Amigos: YES!
- Roy the Elder: Then, you will laugh a lot *move temperature to 5x speed*.
- The Amigos: AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.
- Ramón: THIS IS SO GREAT.
- Raul: MORE MORE MORE!
- Roy the Elder: Okay *press the button to fast speed*.
- The Amigos: HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
(Carmen, Rimon, Limon, Tamón, and Mendi begins to laugh)
- Roy the Elder: *laughs* AHHHHHHHHHH YOUR TICKLE TEST IS DONE *press the stop button to make the robotic hands stop tickling them*.
- Ramón: It's over already?
- Raul: Yeah.
- Roy the Elder: You guys did well on your tickle test and LET'S THROW A TICKLE PARTY!.
- Everyone: YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!
(So, after the Amigos got tickled, Roy the Elder begins to give a try to get his tickle test, and he laughed alot by the Amigos, and then, the family members of Ramón becomes tickled too and back at Queen Maud Land)
- Ramón: Man, that tickle torment is fun!
- Carmen: Better not tell your friends about it when you meet them.
- Ramón: Right.
- Rimon: These tickley spots were funner than the tickle laser we had.
- Roy the Elder: Well guys, your going back to Adelie-Land and Amigos, your going with them too.
- Tamón: So, we have to stay with you again?
- Roy the Elder: Yep. That's the rule.
- Ramón: Goodbye Roy, Rimon, Limon, Tamón, and Mendi.
- Mendi: Watch out for predators Ramón!
- Ramón: I know grandma!
- Raul: We know it!
- Carmen: Now, were going back to Adelie-Land.
- Ramón: I know.
- The episode was requested by Penguin-Lover.
- Originally, this story was a scene that was planned to fit in a scene of The Story of The Five Amigos 3, but it was later scrapped due to many curse words in it and so, the story fits as a deleted scene.
- This is the first Happy Peep episode to be long.
- Montay does not appear in this episode before his first appearance in "Ramón's Burrito Dream".