| Everything out there is Fandom
This story is a fanfiction, meaning it is a theory of what might have or might happen. You might be surprised of the authors point of view.
The Story of Terry the Penguin is an fan-fiction story written by MarioFan65. This story is a spin-off prequel to the Happy Feet franchise, staring Terry the Penguin.
- Terry the Penguin (the main protagonist)
- Tarry the Penguin
- Terri the Penguin
- Mary (the deuteragonist)
- Edwin the Emperor Penguin
- Tress' parents (seen only in a flashback in "The Only Exception")
- Memphis (cameo)
- Norma Jean (cameo)
- Eggbert the Elder
- The Elders
- Noah the Elder
- Miss Viola
- Mrs. Astrakhan
- Polar Bear Squad
- Boss Skua
- Chapter 1: A Penguin's Life
- Chapter 2: Danger in Emperor-Land
- Chapter 3: Adventure Plans
- Chapter 4: Skua Attack/Terry's Capture
- Chapter 5: Escape from Skua-Land
- Chapter 6: A Lost Poor Penguin
- Chapter 7: Emperor Heights
- Chapter 8: The Dark Within
- Chapter 9: The Final Battle
- Chapter 10/Epilogue: Back at Home
- This is MarioFan65's first Happy Feet Fan-Fiction to not feature the main character, Mumble.
- This is the first Happy Feet Fan-Fiction (by MarioFan65) to feature 1 penguin species than in the other Happy Feet movies.
- Zion and Minty are the only Polar Bear Squad characters to not appear in the story because, they were not born yet by the time Terry, Mary, Edwin and Dorcena moved to Penguin-Land, prior to the events of Happy Feet Three.
- This story was originaly titled as The Adventures of Terry the Penguin which is a parody of the 1986 film The Adventures of Scamper the Penguin but it was changed to The Story of Terry the Penguin instead.