| Everything out there is Fandom
This story is a fanfiction, meaning it is a theory of what might have or might happen. You might be surprised of the authors point of view.
- "Hola Amigo, this is no sequel."
- ―Movie tagline
The Story of The Five Amigos (also known as Happy Feet One And A Half in Japan or Happy Feet: The Story of The Five Amigos in other countries) is an fan-fiction written by MarioFan65. This story is a prequel and midquel to Happy Feet. It was released on March 28, 2013.
NOTE 1: If you wish to learn more of the story, click here.
NOTE 2: This page is not free to edit.
- The Five Amigos
- Mumble (the tritagonist)
- The Amigo's Parents (mentioned)
- Estevan (mentioned)
- Elian (mentioned)
- Adélie Penguin Announcer
- Unnamed Adélie Penguin/Sculpture Master
- Roy the Elder
- The Elders (Adélie Penguins)
- Adelie Chicas
- Seymour (minor)
- Memphis (minor)
- Norma Jean (minor)
- Maurice (beginning and ending only)
- Michelle (beginning and ending only)
- Miss Viola (minor)
- Mrs. Astrakhan (minor)
- Noah the Elder (minor antagonist)
- The Elders (Emperor Penguins) (minor)
- Eggbert (Happy Feet Two) (ending only)
- Eggbert the Elder (ending only)
- Humans (Aliens)
- The Skuas
- Leopard Seal (antagonist)
- The Killer Whales (antagonists)
- Kony the Sea Lion (antagonist)
- Chapter 1: The Story of The Five Amigos
- Chapter 2: The REAL Story of The Five Amigos
- Chapter 3: It's Happy Feet All Over Again
- Chapter 4: Making Ice Sculptures and going to Rockhopper-Land
- Chapter 5: Going to Adélie-Land and Sneaking to Graduation Day
- Chapter 6: Mumble Joins
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 8
- Chapter 9
- Chapter 10
- Chapter 11
- Chapter 12
- Chapter 13/Epilogue
Behind the Scenes
- Main article: The Story of The Five Amigos/Behind the Scenes
- The idea of the story is inspired by the Disney direct-to-video film, The Lion King 1½.
- Chapter 1's title is named after the story of the same name.
- This is the first Happy Feet fan-fiction (by MarioFan65) when Estevan (that is a friend of Ramón) was mentioned but, he appears in the sequel The Story of The Five Amigos 2.
- Ramón's father appears in this story as "Rimon". He is also mentioned in the first Happy Feet movie.
- Alfie and Roxanne being mentioned, Baby Mumble, Baby Seymour and Baby Gloria does not appear in the story since it is a prequel.
- In Chapter 3 when the Amigos watches the Emperor Penguins watching the Great 'Guin with the fishes, it is set when Memphis drop his egg in Emperor-Land.
- In Chapter 10 when the camera moves all the way up from earth, it is a reference to the first movie when the camera moves up after Mumble hits himself from the zoo.
- In Chapter 12 when Ramón says, "Mumble and Gloria just had a baby and it is ugly!", it is a reference to a quote from Wreck-It Ralph when Sergeant Calhoun says, "Doomsday and Armageddon just had a baby and it is UGLY!".
- Unlike the first Happy Feet movie, this story features more characters from the video games and one of the fanon characters made by him.
- This is MarioFan65's first fan-fiction to not feature the characters from Happy Feet Two are Will, Bill, Sven, Bryan the Beach Master, Shane, Darren, Bo, Atticus, Brokebeak, Francesco, and Wayne the Challenger because, this story is a prequel.
- But Eggbert and Erik are the only Happy Feet Two characters to appear in this story.
- The title for Chapter 6 is "Mumble Joins" which is a reference to the score in Happy Feet, "Gloria Joins".
- In the credits, it features the songs, Amigos Forever by Alex C. (feat. Yasmin K.), Walk and Talk by Big Al, and My Way by Robin Williams.
- In the Happy Peep episode "The Ultimate Snowball Fight", Raul mentioned a story "The Story of The Five Amigos".
The series included a prequel The Beginning of The Five Amigos and released on 2015.
- The Story of The Five Amigos: The Videogame - a game based on the story.
- The Story of The Five Amigos 2 - the sequel to the story, The Story of The Five Amigos.